Who’s Who at Good Samaritan?
- Coming to Good Samaritan in July 2017 after six years as associate and interim pastor of First Church, Redding, CA, Senior Pastor Rajiv Pathik has served in pastoral ministry over twenty five years. Growing up in India, Rajiv earned his Bachelor of Theology from the South India Biblical Seminary. He earned a Master of Theology, Master of Missions and Master in Public Administration focusing on International Peace and Conflict studies in South Korea.
- Completed his Master of Divinity from Fuller Theological Seminary. Worked with a wide variety of community-support organizations, from a social-welfare trust in Gujarat India to the International Seafarers Center in Long-Beach, CA.
- Lives in Sunnyvale, CA with his wife, Anna Nikitina, a Cancer Care chaplain with Stanford Health Care.
- Enjoys cooking different types of food, watching historical and action movies, playing tennis, and spending time with his family, especially doing outdoor activities with their daughters, Eva and Sonia.
Contact Pastor Rajiv at: 1-408-253-0751 # 228
Listen to one of our pastor’s recent sermons.
Director of Chinese Ministry
- Began her official position with Good Samaritan after two decades of ministry experience in Korean UMC churches in developing and leading children’s ministry, senior ministry, Bible Study, and organizing church wide events.
- Grew up as a Chinese political refugee in Jeju, South Korea. Studied at international schools in South Korea, Taiwan and Florida. Trilingual in Mandarin, Korean and English.
- Loves being the wife of Kang Won Lee, pastor for Jesus Love UMC, and a mom to two college students.
- Her interests also include making delicious Chinese and Korean food for family and friends, flower arranging, and basketball.
Guadalupe (Lupe) Coria
Director of Good Samaritan Preschool
- Good Samaritan educator since January 2016
- DeAnza College active degree candidate, Early Child Development (with 35+ quarter units down, and the end in sight!)
- Loves hiking, preferably outdoors, where she prefers spending time
- Active mother of two sons, one of whom is a current student at the preschool, strengthening her commitment and connection
Assistant Director, Preschool
- Degree in Early Child Development, De Anza College,
- CPR/ Pediatric First Aid Certified
- Assistant Director since 2006 who has worked at the Preschool since 1997, Stacey specializes in curriculum development and staff development
- Favorite thing to do is spending time with her family and friends.
Office Manager, Preschool
- BSEE from Northwestern University, MBA from Case
- Manages the Preschool’s billing software, deposits, and children’s files
- Began as a volunteer in 2005 before joining the staff in 2008
- Member of Good Samaritan Church whose three children have all gone through Good Samaritan Preschool