Great Giveaway Extravaganza
April 27@9:00 am-1:00 pm
Good Sam invites you to express your generosity!
Our Church spent two months last year studying “More or Less: Choosing a Lifestyle of Excessive Generosity”. We are collecting items from our own lives that are no longer needed and may bless others who may need these items as a free gift. Please remember that the things you bring must be good enough to give face to face.
You are also welcome to see if there are any items that you must have in your life and you can take them home for free.
- Nothing will be bought. Nothing will be sold. All items are given unconditionally and freely.
- Gently used clothes, toys, books, and household items.
- No large items (furniture, appliances, etc).
- No e-waste or non-working electronics.
- No safety equipment (bike helmets, car seats, etc)
- Clothes should be in good repair, with no stains or tears